Rules and Regulations
Rules And Regulations
- Forms will be filled Online only
- For guidance and counseling contact Shilpa Kapadia.
- All the documents and Certificates to be attached to the forms should be self attested.
- The Center conducts the classes on self-finance basis, therefore, the course commences only when enough number of students are enrolled.
- The Timings and Venue of the courses will be declared later on
- All the Certificates and documents to be attached to the forms should be self attested
- Fees once paid will not be refunded for short term and Long term courses
- For Short term courses 80% attendance is compulsory for obtaining the certificate
- For Long term courses 70% attendance is compulsory to appear for the Examination
- Students are not eligible for ST bus / railway concession pass.
- Students will not be provided hostel accommodation
Payment of Fees
- There will be no transfer of fees from one course to another
- Fees once paid will not be refunded for Short term and Long term courses.
- Collect the fee receipt from the Center office
- Fill the receipt and pay fees by CASH only in Bank of Baroda Next to Pavilion Ground Fatehgunj
- Two counter foils of the fee receipt will be taken by the Bank
- Submit the counter foil on which has been Printed To be handed over to the Office by the Student to the Center office
- Keep the remaining counter foil on which it has been printed for the student with you for future reference
- Fees have to be paid at the university Campus branch only Do not pay the fees at any other branch