Centre for Lifelong Learning and Extension
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- The Admission process shall commence tentatively from 25 April 2022.
- All Students are requested to submit the hard copy of the filled admission form back to the Centre for Life Long Learning office.
- Download Consent form and submit at the centre office Click Here.
- Please Wear Masks.
- Kindly Maintain Social distance.
- Only a limited person will be permitted to enter the Centre at a time.
- The Centre conducts the classes on self-finance basis; therefore, the course commences only when enough number of students are enrolled.
- The form fees of Rs. 200/- will not be refunded even if the course does not start.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded for short term and Long term courses.
- For Short term courses 80% attendance is compulsory for obtaining the certificate.
- For Long term courses 70% attendance is compulsory to appear for the Examination
- There will be no transfer of fees from one course to another.
- Students are not eligible for ST bus / railway concession pass.
- Students will not be provided hostel accommodate.
- All the documents and Certificates to be attached to the forms should be self-attested.
- Forms will be filled Online only
- For guidance and counseling contact Dr.Shilpa Kapadia.
- Please submit the forms at the center.